Baby Basics, Inc. currently serves eligible families in South Boston, Needham, and Dedham, MA. If you reside in one of those towns and meet the following criteria, you are eligible to apply:
- At least one parent/guardian must be working.
- Child must be under the age of three.
- The family cannot be receiving any federal or state cash assistance and must meet the financial guidelines for WIC.
- On the child’s third birthday he/she will no longer be eligible for the Baby Basics, Inc. program.
- Each family is asked to sign a product liability waiver and also agrees to allow Baby Basics, Inc. to use the child’s picture for fundraising purposes. (Baby Basics, Inc. does not use the child’s name for such purposes.)
- The parents/guardians agree to inform Baby Basics, Inc. at (617) 305-6899 if they are unable to attend the distributions. Failure to notify Baby Basics, Inc. two distributions in a row will result in the removal of the family from the program.
I’m not from Needham, Dedham or South Boston or I don’t meet your criteria. What should I do?
The best resources we’ve found for diapers are 211 or The National Diaper Bank Network